Industry Recognition and Awards
WDGV takes pride in maintaining strong national institutional relationships, which provide access to investment capital and direct links to macroeconomic trends and conditions. The members of our management team remain constantly and actively engaged in the Bay Area's most important civic and community organizations.
The firm's founder, Paula Collins, has served on the board of directors of two important Bay Area financial institutions as well as non profit organizations.
The recent industry-related awards that Paula Collins has received include:
- 1999 Rudy Bruner Award for Excellence in the Urban Environment
- 2000 Entrepreneur of the Year Award by the National Coalition of Black Women
- 2001 KGO-TV Broadcast "Profiles in Excellence"
- 2003 Athena Award by the National Athena Foundation
- 2004 – 2009 San Francisco Business Times Most Influential Women in the Bay Area
- 2007 Silver Spur Award
- 2009 Northern California Influential Women in Real Estate Award, Globe Street.